Slay Your Sabouteurs ~ Invade Your Impostor!
- Struggle to take ownership of your success, feeling like a fraud?
- Refrain from speaking up in meetings or groups because you think others won't listen or are better than you are?
- Think you're not worthy of your success?
- Attribute success to luck or other forces outside your control, rather than your own effort, dedication, and intelligence?
- Think people won't pay what you should really charge so you price lower?
For people with impostor syndrome, their biggest fear is that people will soon discover that they are frauds and not as skilled, intelligent, or competent as the make themselves out to be.
Merde Van Maleficent
Marcia Von Gain
The Invader Mobile
Find out how they can help you with your self-doubt. Identify your own Magda, Merde, Marcia, and vehicle.
We have so much experience working with self-sabotage and confidence issues, we've been able to develop our own Model and Method to conquer Impostor Syndrome. We call it the SSII Model and Method!