Whether you're in the early stages of your career, a seasoned veteran, or at the top of your career, facing redundancy or feeling stuck in the wrong job is hard to face.
That's why we provide Outplacement and Career Planning that's created to meet your needs. Whether it's a large scale redundancy programme or individual support, you'll find answers to your questions.
We know the prospect of losing your job is frightening, stressful and can be soul-destroying. It's particularly difficult if you've been employed by the same company for many years and either never had an interview or your last one was for the job you have now.
In times like this some people feel paralysed, lost, and lose confidence and self esteem. Our work enables you to recognise your skills and strengths. Our career direction coaching and programmes are developed to build confidence and bring clarity for your next steps.
What is outplacement?
Our outplacement programmes allow employers to provide the best support to their employees facing redundancy. We provide specialist practical and emotional career coaching support that will enable the people we work with to standout in a competitive job market and secure employment or self employment as soon as possible building confidence and resilience to reduce stress.
We free-up employers to run the business and redundancy process whilst we support those facing redundancy.
We can work on your business premises or your employees can come to our offices in Chester le Street, County Durham. Where appropriate we can also offer Zoom consultations.
- specialist career coaches;
- outplacement coaching programmes specific to the needs of the individual and organisation;
- practical self-employment guidance;
- consultancy support to businesses post-redundancy, to restructure and provide career planning for employees.
- Career review with strengths and skills analysis;
- Exploration of job, career or retraining options;
- Helping individuals with an action plan for next job and beyond;
- Marketing through LinkedIn and Networking to attract prospective employers;
- Building a CV, covering letter, or completing application forms to make you standout from the rest;
- Interview, presentation and video interview practice;
- Getting the best from recruitment agencies and headhunters;
- Tools for settling into new employment.
Ready to find out more about our Outplacement service?
Get in touch on 0191 3037775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org where one of our team will be happy to discuss your requirements. Check out our range of services and price list here.